Friday, June 17, 2011

Garden Variety


Hi Folks, I just wanted to share some pictures from our new garden that I took in the last coupled days.  At some point we're going to have to get out there and start weed-whacking, but for now it is just a jungle of flowering smelling goodness.  For the most part we have no idea what's back there... I received the official garden tour from the previous owner before we bought the house but I should have been writing it down or something because it's all lost now.  I know that there are roses, pansies, lilies of some sort, wild orchids, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, figs, rhubarb, potatoes and garlic among many other things I'm sure, but aside from the obvious I couldn't tell you what is what.  So here are some photos of our future project in it's current state.  If anything jumps out at you, please feel free to comment below and let us know what it is.  Otherwise just send a lot of green thumb vibes our way.  We will need it!  - Caroline

Click for more garden photos after the jump!!











1 comment:

  1. I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. home builder st Louis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...